MINIPassion.net

immo - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Forum Bilgileri
Üyelik Tarihi: 15.02.2013
Yer: Istanbul / Turkiye
Yaş: 37
Mesajlar: 725

Standart

Defenders of Speed firması çok uzun zamandır kapalı. Bu kitten bulma şansınız maalesef yok artık.

Türkiye'ye hiç getiren olmadı. Yurtdışı forumlarda çok şanslıysanız belki çıkabilir.

Bu da kapanış mesajı sahibinin:

Hi FB Friends,

It's Clint from DoS.

Just wanted to drop a note to everyone that I'm in the process of shutting down Defenders of Speed over the next month. Apologies to everyone who checked-in w/me for the radio silence since October, but it was a tough decision. I will truly miss making hand-crafted parts that make MINIs go fast for a living, but ultimately it's the best choice for me and my family.*

Doing the research, testing, designing, testing again, prototyping, sourcing, TESTING AGAIN, & building parts that stand out from our competition was extremely fulfilling. As many of you may or may not know, I either completely assembled or helped-to assemble EVERY DoS-branded kit we made. (Many of the CAI kits have my signature on them to let folks know that an actual human made this for them.) I wanted to ship a little bit of passion for MINIs and craft with everything we sold. Craftsmanship is an essential part of who I am and it helped to define a unique niche for DoS as aftermarket MINI brand. Again, I will miss it terribly. It was fun to be an upstart in a market where quality and design is questionable at (many) times.

Thanks to my family, MINI friends, FB friends, loyal fans, NAM & *** members, everyone who used to come by the DoS booth at MINI events, (and even my friends that aren't all that into MINIs) for supporting the company. Defenders of Speed was an all consuming enterprise at times, so I'm looking very forward to hanging out with you as a husband, dad, brother, son, friend, and/or just-a-MINI-enthusiast again soon.

Best,

-Clint Cope
immo isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla